It gives me great pleasure to welcome you to Arqam High School website. While it is not possible to include every aspect of school life, considerable effort has been made to provide you with a comprehensive impression of our school. As you know that Education has always been a cornerstone of society, the pillar on which the bulwark of human existence rests, the leading light as mankind made his way in quest of the unknown, while the art and science of education may have undergone changes since the time of yore, every educationist strives to instill in every student a sense of virtue and wisdom, sensitivity to the needs of others, the skills, the attitudes and habits that would help them explore and excel, a quest for knowledge and power of action. All of these would propel each one to an all important goal – Excellence.
At Arqam High School (AHS), it is our endeavor to delve deeper into the true purpose of education by giving our students opportunities and an environment that is positive, inspiring, challenging and stimulating. We want each of our students to follow their bliss, blaze new trials and open new doors. I am proud of the parents and teachers, who care, nurture and reassure the children so that they grow into mature, sensitive and responsible citizens of the society. I assure that AHS will always remain the foremost place of learning, where there are “equal opportunities to all so that they rise to their fullest potential”.
Arqam High School is managed by Arqam Educational Society, established in Rahmat Colony, Bandlaguda, Chandrayangutta, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.
Located in an area flourishing with full of educational institutions on International Airport Road, it welcomes students from far and near, especially those whose parents are concerned with the overall development of their children to lead exemplary lives in this world and also benefit in the hereafter.
AHS is facilitated with state-of-the art technology to ensure the satisfaction and safety of the students while studying here. It imposes a duty on itself to provide the best infrastructure to its students.
All our classrooms are air-conditioned, well-furnished and spacious to ensure that students are comfortable and are able to focus on their academic pursuits.
The school is also committed to maintain a balanced teacher-pupil ratio. By maintaining smaller classes, students are able to benefit from personalized attention and problem-solving. This also encourages dialogue between our teachers and students, forming a necessary bond that is beneficial to the teaching and student development process.
Our academic curriculum encourages a computer-based learning. As such, almost every subject has research-based projects to ensure that students become computer-literate, and are able to use e-resources effectively
To prepare students for the success in this life and hereafter.
Our aim is to instill in our children a strong sense of Islamic identity which they can be proud of, whilst providing them with the highest standards of education. We hope to (Insha-Allah) produce responsible and productive, model Muslim citizen who will confidently engage within society and meet the challenges of future, at the same time presenting a positive image of Islamic personality.
1. Islamic Principles: Instilling and upholding Islamic values such as honesty, dedication and patience into our student’s high education standards.
2. High Education Standard: Providing Islamic & Government Curriculum education to the highest standard.
3. A Caring Environment: Providing a caring environment which through focused individual attention, promotes disciplined and respectful behavior.
4. Pursuit of Excellence: Encouraging the pursuit of excellence and rewarding outstanding effort.
5. Tailored Education: Encouraging the pursuit of excellence and rewarding outstanding effort.
6. Strong Foundation: Establishing strong foundation for the future endeavors of our students in the community, and providing solid stone to higher education.
7. Full Potential Development: Providing the means for all students to realize their full potential.